After almost 30 years of working to build a community where everyone has a decent place to call home, we are genuinely touched by our supporters who believe deeply enough in our vision to give on a regular basis.
In fact, we have a special group of supporters who believe so deeply in our work that they have decided to become monthly donors. Their recurring contributions mean that our work continues, and more families can attain a safe, affordable place to call home.
We ask you to consider becoming one of these exceptional individuals, who we fondly call Thermal Belt Habitat for Humanity HopeBuilders. One of the biggest things we depend on as a nonprofit is consistency so that we can continue to help families in Henderson County. By becoming a monthly donor you are helping us build strength and stability in partnership with families.
As a HopeBuilder, you will enjoy:
- Hassle-free monthly donations.
- Automatic donation payment from your credit card or checking account.
- The knowledge that your donation is put to work immediately.
- An annual statement provided for tax purposes.
- The ability to change or suspend your donation at any time.
It’s easy to sign up.
- First, go to our simple, secure online donation form.
- Next, choose your monthly amount. Any amount will help families.
- Then, provide your contact info, your payment method and any optional details.
- Click the donate button.
Want to donate by mail?
We offer this convenient option as well. Here’s how it works:
- Download our HopeBuilders mail-in donation form: PDF | Word
- Complete our form.
- Mail your completed form to:
HopeBuilders, Thermal Belt Habitat for Humanity
1111 Keith St., Hendersonville, NC 28792
Need help or have additional questions? We’re here to help. Call Angie at 828-694-0340 ext. 111
Thank you for your partnership. Building safer communities benefits us all.