Thermal Belt Habitat for Humanity welcomes all groups to volunteer with us. Groups could be a group of friends, church, local business, civic organizations, school or other group.
We have two main ways for groups to volunteer with us:
- 12-20 volunteers (preferred)
- Raise all the walls for a home in 1 workday.
- Groups can be any size.
- Volunteer task varies. Could include landscaping, painting, raising walls on a house, finish work in a house and so much more.
Sponsorships available for all Group Building Activities.
Scheduling your Build
- Construction day is 8:30 am to 3:00 pm
- Groups are scheduled on a first come first serve basis and can be scheduled Tuesdays through Saturdays. Sundays may be available with advanced notice.
- Groups under 15 volunteers should plan a month in advance.
- Groups of 15 volunteers or larger should provide at least 2 months
- All volunteers must be 16 years of age or older. Youth groups should have 1 adult per 5 youth.
- Volunteers should bring their own lunch, unless group is a home sponsor (see here for Sponsorships)
Contact the Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com to schedule your group build day.